One of the Guardians of Traffic pylons on the Art Deco Lorain-Carnegie Bridge.
The Lorain–Carnegie Bridge is an Art Deco truss bridge crossing the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland Ohio. The bridge connects Lorain Avenue on Cleveland's west side and Carnegie Avenue on the east side, ending just short of Progressive Field. Pairs of statues designed by sculptor Henry Hering and architect Frank Walker, titled the "Guardians of Transportation", stand on pylons at each end of the viaduct, symbolizing progress in transportation. The bridge opened in 1932.
This is a high-quality 8x10 print, ready for framing. Photo ships within a few days of the order via USPS. All rights are reserved by the photographer and the photo cannot be reproduced without written permission.