The Lorain–Carnegie Bridge is an Art Deco truss bridge crossing the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland Ohio. It connects Lorain Avenue on Cleveland's west side and Carnegie Avenue on the east side, ending just short of Progressive Field. Pairs of statues designed by sculptor Henry Hering and architect Frank Walker, titled the "Guardians of Transportation", stand on pylons at each end of the viaduct, symbolizing progress in transportation. The bridge opened in 1932.
The Ohio Bell Building is an art deco skyscraper located at 750 Huron Road in downtown Cleveland. The building has 24 stories and rises to a height of 365 feet. It was designed by the firm of Hubbell and Benes, in what they called "Modern American Perpendicular Gothic", a style influenced by Eliel Saarinen's unrealized design for the Tribune Tower in Chicago. Work on the building began in 1925 and was completed in 1927 at a cost of $5 million. It was briefly the tallest building in Cleveland, surpassed in 1928 by the Terminal Tower.
This is a high-quality 8x10 print, ready for framing. Photo ships within a few days of the order via USPS. All rights are reserved by the photographer and the photo cannot be reproduced without written permission.